The Blockchain Writer (TBW) is a content production studio that has specialized in written content for blockchain and emerging techn since 2017.
From White Papers to Tweets, we service clients from the Fortune 50, to market-leading event producers, to Venture Capital firms, to marketing agencies, to accelerators, to SME's.
Whether it is blog writing, eBooks, press releases, white papers, social media content, newsletters, podcasts, PPC, or SEO, The Blockchain Writer has effectively proven itself to be an industry leader in written content production without asking clients to spend 10K per month on a nonsense marketing plan. We provide content that drives engagement.
As the lead content creator for LA Blockchain Summit (LA Convention Center) and Security Token Summit (Ritz Carlton LA), the two premiere blockchain events in the Los Angeles market, we spearheaded a social media campaign that brought in 2 million organic impressions during the month of the event.
The campaign was focused on four parts:
1) Blog Posts: Every panelist and sponsor was featured on a social media channel and most were included in a blog post, a tactic that drove traffic.
2) Podcasts: While I did not conduct the podcast interview, I created what I call Pod2Blogs, or blog posts that recapture podcast interviews in a unique way to both drive SEO and deliver access to audience members that would prefer to read compared to listening to a podcast.
3) Newsletters: The weekly newsletter was an additional, important channel through which we connected with our community, as well as a mechanism to provide additional coverage for sponsors of the event.
4) Social Media: The campaign netted 1.65M impressions on Twitter alone that month, without ad spend, using a unique, inclusive approach to Tweeting that included every single sponsor, speaker, and most media partners.
Results: Happy reoccurring sponsors and 2M organic impressions.
We've uncovered a special way of increasing the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking for several of our clients. One such example is the work we did for CryptoManiaks, a crypto education platform.
While this SEO work can be seen simply by Google searching crypto education, here is a little more detail about the work we did:
1) Blog Post: Like most of the work that we do at TBW, the campaign started with strong content in the form of a blog post. Research time was spent identifying other leaders in the crypto education industry, such as Coin Academy, Trading Heroes, Udemy, and Cryptoversity. From there, we created a blog post that targeted the keyword search crypto education, (which was the keyword that the client identified as most desirable).
2) SEO Tactics: While we used the more common SEO tactics to serve as the foundation for the campaign, we also added a little secret sauce to give the SERP a leg-up. We worked backwards, beginning with what people are searching for (compared to starting with the company). Ask for more details!
Results: The first hit out of 77M searches. Just click on the picture to the right to enlarge or see for yourself by Google searching Crypto Education.
Do you have question on how to get started writing about cryptocurrency? Maybe your brand is exploring how to use NFTs and now it's your job to write about them.
These blog posts contain some of my best strategies that have helped me write about blockchain and crypto since 2017. Feel free to look around and comment on the posts with any questions you have.
Signup up for our newsletter!